From the finish line of the Indy 500 to the deserts of Dakar, Fox coil-over shocks have proven themselves year after year. Take one look at these coil-overs and you’ll see why Fox is the leader in the off-road shock industry. These shocks feature a hefty 2.5″ body for more fluid capacity, eliminating fading. Take one ride on these shocks and you’ll feel the difference Fox Racing Shox makes. Enjoy a smooth, yet firm ride both on and off road.
- 7/8″ hard chrome plated, heat treated, alloy shaft
- Black anodized 6061-TG billet aluminum components
- Race-developed, high-flow piston design
- 2.5″ smooth-bore, clear coated, zinc plated, honed seamless alloy body
- Application specific valving to maximize off-road performance
- Redundant sealing pack system with main, wiper, and scraper seals
- Specially formulated oil for ultimate performance at variable temperatures
- External reservoir design that separates shock oil from the high-pressure nitrogen
Spanner wrench included.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov